Friday, March 30, 2012

HELLO

My new blogging buddy Susan (Suzarte) started a new challenge called Just Keep on Creating and I thought it would be fun to enter. The rules are easy, make what you like and ENTER!

Isn't this badge the cutest?

JkoC adv button


Here is my funny card that I made with my kids. THIS IS CALLED MULTI-TASKING AT IT'S FINEST!


Whe I see the word HELLO, I think of my favorite singer Lionel Richie and his famous song from the 80's Hello...(is it me you're looking for). Remember the video? He fell in love with the blind woman while making clay statues? I could sing every one of his songs and I have no shame in saying that either!!!

With that being said, this card is going to be entered in CAS-ual Fridays Challenge where the focus this week is to make a card based on a song.


CAS-UAL FRIDAYS IS LOOKING FOR A NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER. I would like to now serenade them with my song..."HELLO, IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR???" hehe...

Bye!

Wida



12 comments:

  1. Your post makes me smile!! "Hello!! Is it ME (the commenter) you are looking for? What a darling card, Wida! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I'm a Lionel Richie fan myself so your post made me laugh. Your card is perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I just knew that was the song when I saw your card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh, so stinkin' cute! Love that little monster! :) Great song choice too. ;) Found you on CAS-ual Fridays, new follower here! :)

    Lauren
    laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again, Wida. What a fun and happy little monster. I love your take on the challenge! So clever. I like Lionelle Ritchie also.

    You have been awarded the Leibster award, by me! If this is unfamiliar to you, please visit my blog post for today, Friday March 30. there you will see the details about the award and find a link to your blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I could look at your little monster card "all night long". It "truly" is once, twice, three times a winner. Oh dang it, I'm showing my age, lol! See this is what happens when I stay up past my bedtime;) Great card Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wida,
    I love this super cute CAS card that you made with the help of your kids. The word "hello" says it all. I love Lionel Richie as well and whe I went to see him in concert drove everyone mad with my bad bad singing. I think I might just go and listen to his CD now.

    Thank you so much for your encouraging words about my new blog and yes I have to admit the badges my husband designed for me, I think he is a blogger in the making

    Thanks also for playing along at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope to see more of your wonderful work again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and I love your shameless plug at the end :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH this is too cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny post, I love the card but my favorite Lionel Richie song is "Easy Like Sunday Morning" which is acutally the commodores. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci Cricutjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...