Friday, March 23, 2012

Embellish Color Trends Challenge: Rosettes

I have been making cards...honest. 


It's hard to decide which challenge to enter because they are all so good. However, this last week I haven't had any designs pop in my head, so that's why the silence for the last few days. UNTIL NOW!


Recently, Embellish Magazine said my card was HOT! Now I knew I was warm for sure, but definitely not HOT. So when their new inspiring photo came out, I knew I had to play again. Thank you for making me feel like a "high roller" Embellish Magazine!  See the card here.


 "L is for LOVELY"




I really like those monogrammed cards so I thought I would try it. To me the photo had a funky vintage vibe, so that's what I was trying to evoke in my card as well.


Here is their inspirational photo and color scheme:


 


If you want to check out the HIGH ROLLIN' design team and really great entries, check out their site here.




10 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Love all that layering and the grid on the rosettes is so unexpected and fresh. So glad you played with us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your modern take on a floral card Wida! And I adore the blue monogram! Hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the multiple dimensions and textures in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really could just send this to me cuz "L" stand for Lisa too!! Great card~love your design and the sweet little roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is STUNNING! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are definitely smokin' hot, girl! I love your designs! This card is beautiful! Hugs from Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wida, have I told you lately that you are, well, you are HOT:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...