Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog notions

So I have had this blog all this time with WORD VERIFICATION ON and I just now discovered it, thanks to my new blog buddy Laura. And do you want to know why she is my new blog buddy? Because she told me! Just as a friend should tell you when you have lettuce stuck in your teeth, bloggers should tell you when you have that pesky word verification on and don't know it! 

I think it was Cas-ual Friday Blog challenge who kept saying "turn off word verification" and the whole time I am thinking, "well, that's not me. I hope those poor bloggers get that figured out." DUH. 

thank you Laura. 

So let those great comments come on in without any road block. 

Also, my mother-in-law, who happens to be a SILENT follower on my blog, hint hint Nancy, informed me this morning that I sounded a big needy on my post earlier today. SO I am going to try to be more positive. I actually thought I was being funny, oh well. Hard to get humor without the tone I guess. 

And lastly, my bunny card post from earlier today was also done in collaboration with my friend Marcy. I don't want her not to get credit for cutting up the eggs and helping me make the card awesome! thank you friend, I know you would tell me about lettuce in my teeth! hehe..

Well, anyhoo, so this doesn't sound like a rambling post, I will include a scrapbook page. 


This is my oldest daughter Sophia at 6months, age 5, and self portrait. She is 8 1/2 now and still a mini-me.

Bye, 
Wida
Word Verification Free and proud!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad I could help! I felt a bit bossy, but I was glad to hear you were glad to hear it. Hear me? By the way, I totally got your tap, tap, tap humor! I think you're hilarious! The card blogging world needs a desperate, sarcastic humorous voice! Tap on, girl! By the way, your little Sophia is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad I could help out! Lil' Sophia is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, your daughter is adorable! Glad to hear you're word verification-free;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...