Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ADDICTED

Hi.

My name is Wida and I am ADDICTED to card challenges.

Is it normal to start a blog and then want to win every challenge out there and become totally consumed with entering all of them, some of them multiple times??

Ok, don't tell me if it's not.

I am hoping this pendulum will swing back to center soon!


Here we go again, the photos on Runway Inspired Challenge and CAS-ual Fridays just get my mind going with card creations!

Supplies: stamp Hero Arts, PTI. Stampin Up Heart punch


And the inspirational line up...





and



Till next time I hope,

Wida

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Wida! I love the line(leading to the heart) and colors on this one! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    PS: I think it's TOTALLY NORMAL to have a blog and want to do ALL/maybe win the challenges! This is how you stretch your creativity...Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Virginia-completely normal! :) WOW, what a fabulous card!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Laura and I'm addicted to card challenges, too. As far as I know, (well, you're the medical person) there is no known cure for this disease. I do love the swirly with the heart, though, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I'm totally addicted to card challenges too... and comments and blog candy... welcome to a like minded world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!

    And it's totally fine to be addicted to challenges:). As long as you're having fun, it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Totally normal. And by the looks of this card, you're going to be racking up the wins! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love that texted cityscape?! I know I do - such a fabulous project you've created with it! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love challenges too! Thanks for playing along with RIC (again! and again! wohoo!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Such a great CAS style on this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...