Sunday, March 4, 2012

Card Math

In todays lesson, we learn about Card Math. Adding 2 challenges together and coming up with a solution...






PLUS



CFC42


EQUALS:




I have to say this card looks better when you click on it, for some reason in this size the image appears blurry. Anyhoo, I was never very good at math, but I do like the card! ;)

On a side note, today I turned 36. I think I have a lot to show for my many years on this earth. I have a great family, wonderful friends, a rewarding job, and also, this little blog which has become quite a gift to me. Thank you for stopping by, you have no idea how much it means to me!


Until Later, I hope

Wida

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Wida! Today is my birthday, too! I turned 38 :(
    I love your baby card! The circle sentiment, buttons and flower border are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the weathered edge look, not sure what this technique is called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Wida! I hope you have a great day:) I love your card with all the buttons....too cute, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught up on your blog, great work wida keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! Your card is completely adorable!! Thanks for having some fun with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful! You did a fabulous job using our stamps!

    Wishing you a very special birthday from everyone at DeNami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Wida I just love that sweet little DeNami lamb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH...WOW!!! My favorite card so far!!! LOVE the **BUTTONS** and the colors. So, so pretty!!! (and, Happy Birthday, again).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...