Saturday, March 10, 2012

1 Card 2 Challenges

Ahhh, another RIC card you say? Sort of, this one is going to another challenge as well.




Supplies: stamp Hero Arts Newspaper skyline stamp, Lawn Fawn.


CFC43Making a sentimental card in a clean and simple way. CHECK!



I wish I could find a stamp that says HELLO FROM ALL OF US, cuz that that what I was trying to say. Sadly I didn't have one, so a bow went instead.

And the stellar runway photo that started me on a roll again, and I am not subconsciously mentioning that fat roll prize I lost last week on RIC...yes I am.








More to come tomorrow!
Wida

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win on the last challenge! I design stamps so I'll have to me a Hello From All of Us just for you! Love the bold bright colors in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, I misread your post regarding the fabric. I DO hope that you win this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FAB, Wida!!! Love love your bright colors and you use of sentiment is perfect :) Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, this is sooo fun!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally got the gist of your card..."Hello from All of Us!" When I see you using that skyline stamp, I get jealous- I think I need to buy one :) Thanks so much for the endless inspiration coming from your corner of the blog world for the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...