Monday, July 8, 2013

PSS Designer Drafts July

Trying to accomplish cute but still keep my personal style, I came up with this card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Draft Challenge


I used the negative of a cloud die and then used some of the smaller images of the knick knacks set from Paper Smooches to create the inside of the clouds. And in case you didn't get that they were clouds, I put some blue die cut clouds popped up on there too.


and here it is slid out...I got the tutorial on how to do this HERE.

The card is based on the sketch below. Getting the hang of sketches but still went rogue with the side out.  :)





Check out the amazing design team :)
Wida


You have a week to create and join us!

Supplies: (www.iheartpapers.com)
Paper Smooches Knick Knack and Word Up stamp set
Papertrey Ink cloud dies
Copics BG10, RG 24, RG29, R20 and color pencils
Green Scallop Border-GCD Studios
Fresh Inks

25 comments:

  1. Definitely cute & love the clouds Wida :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Another lover of those masked clouds here. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Lyndal,

    das ist ja eine tolle Idee, das Püppchen so "wandern" zu lassen. Danke dafür,

    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Wida! Love the little slide out feature and your creative clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that she moves and loving the fun clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I LOVE what you did with the clouds:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you stamped the clouds!!!! And yes I did get that they were clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, and I love that it is interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute interactive card! And I LOVE those funky clouds!!! So super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I love that the little doll moves! What a fun card-- love your use of those little images as the clouds! FAB and super clever! You rocked this sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING your FUN Design!! Such a NEAT idea for the clouds!! I LOVE the pullout too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wida, this is darling. You are so creative, my friend! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love those patterned clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how the pull tab flips the sketch! (I thought she would do cartwheels...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the interactive element to your card Wida... Very sweet :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My first thought? Wida coloring! Now that is something you don't see everyday! Apart from that, this a really cute card; such happy colors and I love those cool clouds; they look like they are from a mechanical world! Perfect with the doll and the scalloped grass!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this card - such a wonderful idea with the slider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...