Monday, July 22, 2013

Mission Ignition #5 and a Goodbye





For my very last Mission Ignition, I thought I would make a VIDEO showing how the twine technique I used to make this card (some of you asked about it and I couldn't go without doing it):


Here is a close up of one of the cards I made for A Blog Named Hero.


I want to thank Mary Dawn and Linda for a great term. I had so much fun exploring color with you all. I am going on vacation to Florida tomorrow. I will see you all when I return in a week or so :)





12 comments:

  1. I'll go check out your video, Wida, thank you for sharing how you did that. Your card is sensational!! Have a wonderful vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left you some love over at A Blog Named Hero.
    Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB cards Wida - hope you have a FANTASTIC vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Wida! Heading over to check out your video now! Have a fantastic time in Florida!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just visited you at ABNH. You sound so cute! Have an awesome vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, why is it your last post at the Hero blog - loved your periodic pieces. Have lovely well earned break ( we have really happy memories of Florida - just too long ago).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll watch your video, that's a really different technique, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched your video and your voice is adorable <3 LOVE this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique and your card is so much fun! Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and technique! TFS the tutorial!! Have a WONDERFUL vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOVE these cards-- love the technique! TOTALLY bookmarking it so I can use it for one of my creations!!! THANKS for sharing!!! YOU are AMAZING<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The criss-crossed twines are just so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...