Monday, July 22, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect July


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge time again :)

Supplies:
using a Shadows and  little lovin' stamp set by Paper Smooches. 
I also used the matching dies.  The word bubbles are from Penny Black. 

I like to get my stash at i {heart} papers. They are having a sale...in case you were wanting to get some deals!





Here is the photo. Can you see my inspiration? the yellow circle and the black shadow underneath? It's not rogue is it?? I really thought I was being NORMAL this time!




And the marvelous design team contributions..

Wida

The deadline for this challenge is: Sunday, July 28st at 10:59pm EST.




15 comments:

  1. Awwww....this is adorable! Just love how you used the speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the embossed kangaroo! it takes the cute card to a more graphic place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love this kangaroo! :-) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Wida,
    eine wunderschöne Karte!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the yellow speech bubbles and all the fun sentiments! The kangaroo embossed on black is a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok-- third times the charm! I've submitted two other comments..... so sorry if these are repeats!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Wida-- I love that black kangaroo with the yellow speech bubbles! You nailed this photo-- LOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awes loving the FUN Design Wida!! Such a Neat take on the challenge for this week!!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the photo Wida, so unique and clever :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your interpretation of the photo .... with the talk bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So squee!!! I love the yellow and black...totally pops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOhh, cool inspiration photo and I love your interpretation. SO Paper Smoochy. Hope your summer is going well,Wida.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...