Tuesday, July 2, 2013

RIC #39

This is my second post of the day. For my I Heart Papers Blog Hop Post, scroll down, or click HERE.




Ok this one was tough! My inspiration for the latest RIC came from her belt buckle...but I did take some liberties. I turned the buckle verticle and made the black image oversized because I thought it worked well for the design. But Tasnim asked if the butterfly represented her hair and well I didn't even think of that, but I am gonna pretend I did and go with that idea! HA!


the butterfly is from Penny Black. 


Aga (on maternity leave)

the winner gets a GC to Simon Says Stamp!

So I am leaving you with a recipe today. I made Roasted Beef Tenderloin from Giada Delaurentis and it's DELICOUS! You can find the recipe HERE.

Happy Crafting and Happy Cooking :)


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the glitter and butterfly! Love the pretty background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly butterfly, you rogue you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a Wida-card; something completely different from any of the other cards!
    I love the contrast between the soft (very pretty) background and that over-sized gorgeous butterfly! Just an after-thought, is the butterfly supposed to represent the Afro hair? Thinking outside the box I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I also love the play between vertical and horizontal lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take on the style is so striking! Love that black on top of the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb! So clean and modern and graphic! The layered butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Wida! The clean graphic feel and that glittery layered butterfly is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh its so lovely Wida! I really like that the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is rocking that afro in the photo. Love your butterfly too. winks ;)

    Jaw dropping design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wida!! I'm a bit spotty on blog visiting, especially in the summer, but I saw this on RIC and HAD to come over to comment. I so appreciate how you zeroed in on such a small portion of the photo to derive your inspiration. A good lesson for us. And the result is just stunning. Really. I'm so in love!

    PS. that's the perfect shade of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very COOL!!! I could totally see the butterfly reppin' Miss Lady's hair!! Awesome!! Hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the butterfly wow that is some beauty !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to say the same thing on the blogs of all of you uber-talented ladies on the RI DT this month. I always feel like you pass around the tool box, grab the hammer and, with one nail a piece, you HIT it! Your individual works of art are inspiring, true, but your RI makes feel like wizardry!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great idea to have make that buterfly in black it makes it high class
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  15. That butterfly is very classy! I thought you might have got the inspiration from her pose - ie the arms!
    I see you are to be a guest stamper at PB - congrats - I look forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...