Friday, July 5, 2013

You're Invited...to follow my blog

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great July 4th! We went to 2 parties and it was lots of fun playing games and watching movies in the back yard...like this (found on PINTEREST). So cool right?



I brought my famous Chicken Curry Salad. Want to know why it's famous? Because it's a Pampered Chef Recipe! HA! I am not so creative to have my own recipes. No fireworks for Colorado folks  :(


I am entering the Moxi Fab Tuesday Trigger this week "Scene in Tangerine". Here is the inspiration photo.



I call the card: You're Invited.



And where are you invited to? Well to join my blog of course! With the demise of google reader I wanted to make sure you still wanted to hang out here soooo here are the links which can also be found on my sidebar too.

Follow Me With Bloglovin HERE (the icon with the heart on the sidebar)

Follow Me With Feedly HERE 

Follow Me With Email or other web based readers HERE (its the icon that looks like a rainbow)

Supplies:
Stamp Penny Black balloon parade
Silhouette file 
orange glitter paper
copic marker #BG10
paperclip a handmade gift from my friend Marcy :)



23 comments:

  1. Wow, what a party, sounds fun! Love the card of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fab! Love how you added the paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your title cracks me up. The balloons are AWESOME--now I think I want that stamp. ;) Love the negative die-cut sentiment. I'm glad you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Wida! The paper clip ribbon embellishment is so clever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I would follow you into a volcano.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The ribbon on the paper clip is perfect and I love the balloons image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!! I like what Richard said, "I would follow you into a volcano." too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Wida, and love that backyard! Tee hee.... I subscribe via email so that I don't HAVE to follow you into a volcano! Ha ha! Never miss a post, dear friend! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not going anywhere, Wida! Still following. :-) Those parties sound like fun! Fireworks are illegal here, no matter what the time of year. The only fireworks we get to see are the ones put on by professionals. I did see a house on fire when I was a kid which had been started by a firework... I'm guessing those kinds of things are what caused the total ban. Oh, almost forgot to tell you that I love your card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that would be so fun to have a movie party in the backyard like that!
    Fabulous card, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so cute! Perfect name for your card! And I have you bookmarked in my brain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I'm following..Looking forward to your PENNY BLACK extravaganza tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card girl :) looks like a wonderful place to have a party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep I'm still here too! Not sure about the volcano bit, but its been hot enuf in the UK today that maybe I wudnt notice the difference...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Egads ... those colors together are simply divine!!! Orange/beige/lt blue - must remember this. Seriously love everything about this card. The proportions, double matting, wonky font, balloons over the negative spaces, you've got it all, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  16. EEK!!!! this is fabulous! i love the font, the sketchy balloons...it's just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just started following and so excited to see the wonderful things you do, please tell me what is the ink you used in stamping winterberries on PBB?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Wida! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...