Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RIC #14...I'm baaaaack!

I am excited to say I am back with an RIC submission. I was talking to a fellow blogger mentioning that the DT took all the cool ideas and I couldn't think of anything.



 I was thinking I could stamp a shoe or something, but only problem is, I don't have a shoe stamp. so that idea was out.

glossy accents? maybe.

a brad? hmmm...

This time, I decided to think outside the box. I went with color blocking but used different colors. So how about THAT for trying new things! I sure do get a big kick out of myself sometimes. hehe..



 I punched 1 inch squares and arranged them in a pattern. Then I die cut the clouds from the squares.


dies and stamp: PTI.

Bye Friends!

Wida

12 comments:

  1. Super cool Wida! LOVE IT! Now you took a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you did color blocked clouds! Love the blue, grey and charcoal combo! I'm with Anita--now you have the "good idea."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those color blocked clouds!!! Wonderful design and gorgeous colors that mimic the color hues of the inpiration piece - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool Wida! I LOVE those clouds!!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH Wida's back :) If anyone can think outside the box AND make it look fab it's you! Super cool clouds and it's true the DT did take all the good ideas and now you...what am I to do!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool color blocked clouds. also tell Sophia I love her card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colour blocked clouds are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who would have thunk it?? color blocked clouds!! I would love to borrow your brain/mojo one day. ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design is really sweet. You know, I couldn't understand the colors at first, and then I realized how you matched them with the color hues from the shoe, and I thought it was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You've opened my mind up to a whole new world of color blocking die cut possibilities! Thank you, Tina Turner! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouldn't life be colourful if they did look like this and I think I've seen where these clouds are from!!! :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...