Saturday, June 9, 2012

I made it!

I made this card a while back...but I think it still works in this case.


I sure am...

After a week of "Did I make it?  Do you think I made it? I sure hope I make it". 

I DID MAKE IT! 

Thank you for showing your support of me and my card. I made it to round 3 along with some fantastic card makers. Now I have this little idea for the next challenge and it has potential.  The challenge is to create a masculine and feminine card using the same element. I will be back on Monday to show you my entry for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Round 3. Ding Ding Ding! (sounds like I am in a boxing match).

Wish me Luck!

Wida


9 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card Wida! I'm so glad you made it through, I was rooting for you to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to pop over here....super ginormous congrats!!!!!!! wahooooooooooooooooooo!

    Lovin' your sweet one layer beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wida, I knew you'd make it through to this round (and more). So happy for you!!!
    I love this sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A CAS beauty!

    can't wait to see what you have for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodie for you, Wida, for making it again at Paper Crafts' Gallery Idol! I really like how you masked in this sentiment. Just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog recently; it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you on making this round, Wida! Can't wait to see your next creation for GI! All the best to you! This card has DELIGHT written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Wida!! I hope you are feeling better...No more worrying about if you made it! You totally rocked it and I'm sure this round isn't any different!!! Interesting challenge too can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you!!! Looking forward to seeing what you make next. This card is sweet! I love the bling and how you set in your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. big congrats to you! this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! wow, wow, wow!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...