Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly and Cardio Collaborate!

A while back, I made this card for Virginia's View challenge. Virginia now has a little challenge on her blog if you want to check it out here. Today I am going to show you a video on how I made it using Mini Thoughts by My Thoughts Exactly. 



The card in the video is not the same one above. I can't make cards on the fly, so I made another variation for the video. 



Thank you so much for watching, you get to see my mug in this one. It's me, a tired, smudged up make up me. I was trying to film when my little ones weren't up (if you watch Cardio 1 and 2, you will know why).  Next time I will be better prepared for my starring role ;)


PS. My Thoughts Exactly is having it's first ever challenge. So check it out here and ENTER!!

Wida

12 comments:

  1. Wida this is so pretty! I love the soft colors and those flowers are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Wida! I can't do the video thing here at work, but I'll definitely check it out later:)

    Have a fantastic day hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cardio! So many fabulous tips from make up sponges to sponging vellum to mini staplers. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wida this is so pretty! Love the rhinestone "stems".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subtle yet striking!! Those petals look so pretty and soft and the rhinestones are the great touch. I enjoyed ur video, girlie, u r a design STAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Wida!. Okay, now I want the tiny attacher. Thanks :)
    I loved your video! I've missed your others, so now I want to watch those too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty!!! I ordered some stamps from MTE just yesterday....I can't wait to get them in my hands and play in the challenge!! We need to get together for a scrap date soon.....seriouly...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your video tutorial and your flowers turned out beautifully! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH cardio is back!!! I so remember this beautiful card and so wondered how you did it :) Oh and you're still going PC GI strong...go go go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning, Wida! The flowers are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...