Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh Mama Elephant!



There is a new stamp company in town! I think this company fills a design void. It's fresh and right on trend. So when the challenge came up and it was all about color and GLITTER...I was in!

First I am going to show you my card that bombed. I have these little tags from October Afternoon Jolly By Golly Collection that I have hoarded for a few years and decided it was time to use them and let go.

**This was hard and I almost needed therapy to do it!**

I don't know if there was static in the shaker part or what but the glitter wouldn't settle and I also didn't put enough it. So hard to know what's enough glitter. So the card kind of looks like a REAL winter wonderland indeed!



Thinking to myself, "this is NOT a winning card", I went on to try again. I am pleased with the results. I used the trifecta set (a GREAT set by the way). Clear embossed it onto the white card stock.










If you are interested in seeing really cool designed stamps and a fantastic design team, head on over to Mama Elephant!

13 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the trifecta background! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable, Wida! Totally winners in my book. Call me if you find a good therapist with a degree on helping pretty paper hoarders and maybe we can get a discount for going together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these Wida! The loosely tied ribbon on the first one is so pretty and the second one is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, Wida! I like the second one a lot!! Good luck on the challenge! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN post, Wida! I've been there & done that. It IS a lovely Winter Wonderland card. The second card is SO adorably SWEET! Beautifully done!

    Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and interesting!! I think both cards were wonderfully done! White on white is genius btw!! Thanks for playing with ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, yes, I love this ... the triangles again have gotten me ... they're FANtastic, Wida! You are so rocking the fresh colors lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them both! I actually love how the glitter is all static clingy on the first too! And the clear on white embossing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute! Really, such a great way to use that set! Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love all the glitter - especially the first one - definitely a winter wonderland!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards! Fantastic use of the color, stamps and glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...