Saturday, November 3, 2012

Moxi Fab Challenge: Tuesday Trigger

This is my SECOND post of the day. For my Case Study Challenge card, click HERE



Want to know a challenge that I always choke on? Moxi Fab World Tuesday Trigger. I love the photos so much, but when I sit down to create, it seems forced and I never get the result that was in my head. This time, I went with my first idea and took my time. I think I like the result very much.

Here is the Tuesday Trigger photo that my card was inspired by:



I am going to try to play more, maybe if I do that, I won't get so flustered about it!


15 comments:

  1. Love this, Wida! Perfect take on the Trigger! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, Wida! And perfect for the trigger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wida, this is fabulous!!! Love, love, love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw your card, I knew IMMEDIATELY what challenge this was for ... so cool how you replicated it in a fun way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... did you nail this challenge! Love your creation... a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Loved it before I even saw the trigger:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Elegant, and Gorgeous!!! It's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing more is totally the ticket :) I love this - as soon as it popped up in my reader I could see the Trigger's influence! Fabulous sentiment & font too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...