Sunday, November 25, 2012

Paper Made Bakery and RIC Team UP!

My favorite challenge blog and my favorite kit club, Paper Made Bakery are teaming up! So I decided to enter the challenge! How did I come up with this card? Well, keep reading!



The concept is to use a runway photo for inspiration of a card. Here is the inspirational photo for this challenge. I made my card using the stems from the lollipop stamp for the black stripes, and then I punched the circles from one of the patterned papers found in the kit. I thought the colors looked similar. 

The kit is sold out, but you can get your hands on one if you enter to win Runway Inspired Challenge this week! Don't you want to? Check it out!!!


I have a bonus project on the Paper Made Bakery Blog so head on over and see how an envelope can become transformed!

Wida

6 comments:

  1. Totally creative!! Love the colorful hanging ornaments!! I can see you were inspired! AWESOME, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornament garland. The staggered ornaments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! This is an awesome take on the inspiration pix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats on the Runway Inspired DT - right down your street! (Did I miss an announcement on your blog?) Love this card, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever use of the lollipop stamp on your card! I love the row of ornaments. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! This is your final challenge as a participant.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...