Saturday, November 3, 2012

Case Study Challenge #115 and ABNH

I can't take full credit for this beauty. One Name: Angeline Yong. Enough said.



and a few sideways so you can see the white embossed butterfly



I am in love with Angelina's work. She creates like no one else I know and she is cute as a button! When I found out she was the Case Study Muse this week, I HAD to play. Here is Angeline's beautiful card that I was inspired by.


gorgeous right?

I am also entering this in A Blog Named Hero's Challenge using die cuts.






18 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out Wida! When I saw the first pic I didn't realize you had stamped/embossed the butterfly. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card that you create are just lovely :) Keep them coming...

    Hugs,
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Wida! Absolutely gorgeous, and a great interpretation of the inspiration card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love the subtle embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wida, this card is amazing! Seriously one of the prettiest I have seen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I'm talking about! So glad to get to know you Wida;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! I love those colors against the black background! The embossed butterfly set in the circle is brilliant! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Beautiful butterfly - love how you graduated the colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I think this one is all YOU! Love your take on the sketch and that fab close up that allows me to drink in all that yummy embossing! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh....Ahhhh.....stunning! I love love love this card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantabulous!! Absolutley love it, Wida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...