Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Votes Are In!

Nope, not talking about the election!


I had a hard time putting ALL these embellishments in ONE card. I struggle with giving up special goodness away like that. I almost had a heart attack doing it!

Luckily, I was reassured by this wonderful kit by Paper Made Bakery which had lots more goodness


In my last post I asked which photo you liked better, my beloved window sill or my new way, which was shown above and many of my recent posts. Click HERE to find out the RESULTS!



9 comments:

  1. Your not the only one who has a hard time adding so many embellishments to one card!!! I think it turned out great! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of adding all of the embellishemnts! A fantastic card Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute, Wida! Looks like you raided a mini toy chest! Love the splatters...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I do like the window sill best, but I think it's always good try new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...