Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Blog Named Hero Christmastravaganza Guest

This is my THIRD post of the day, for my Paper Made Bakery post click HERE
For my Papertrey Ink Blog Hop, Click HERE.




Hi Everyone!

Today is my day to show you some fun ways to give gifts at A BLOG NAMED HERO. I chose to focus on my favorite old and new Christmas stamp sets from Hero Arts and the most common way to give... gift cards featured 3 different ways!

First up, I cased myself based on THIS card and made a gift card holder to hold some good ol' fashion cash!!!



to make this card, I used a new embossing powder. It makes the trees glisten! 


stamps: My Thoughts Exactly Interactive Card Phrases, Winter Trees and Owl Christmas by Hero Arts 
other: Embossing Tinsel "snowflake" by Ranger


I have 2 more ways to give gift cards at A BLOG NAMED HERO, so click over and check it out! The festivities go on for 31 days with prizes to be won!



12 comments:

  1. This is AH-MAZING Wida! Love the glitter and the chocolate brown with the vanilla and red. STUNNING!!! {lots of exclamation Pointsfor this}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous...love the embossing and how you added the money..so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Love this ...brilliant design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, woohoo for your guesting gig!

    Your card is adorable! I give a lot of gift cards, so I need this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous! The embossing is divine.... so pretty and elegant, and to also hold vc and $.... even more fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, look at you ... a Runway Inspired girl!!!! Congratulations, you absolutely deserve it with your amazing talent. Hey, the card is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Runway DT gig Wida!.....you absolutely deserve it!
    I so knew you and Tasnim would be there, I did not even dare to apply! you both have been rocking the challenge all along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the lift me sentiment! Makes me think of a pick pocket. lol


    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! You deserve this gig with Runway Inspired, and I can't wait to see all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I absolutely love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome. love the sparkles. Congrats on being a runway girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever, that diagonal split is divine! And I was so excited to see you as a runway girl ... you totally deserve it! Can't wait to see your stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...