Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cupcakes: make them but don't eat them

I have this cupcake stamp set that I adore. I haven't used it in a while and decided to play a bit. Originally was going to give it to a little girl who invited my son to her birthday party, but decided to make her something else. Don't worry, I will post a pic on what I made for her too! You ever make something or buy something and decide it is too cute to give away? Yep, guilty. Anyhoo, here is the card. 

The stamp set is from Basic Grey from the Nook and Pantry collection. Polka dot stamp is from Papertrey Ink (polka dot basic ll). The Ribbon is Martha Stewart. Gems are I-rock. Punch is Fiskers (Apron Lace). Just letting you know because I know you all are going to run out there and buy all these supplies. ;)





I am trying to lose baby weight...hence the title of this post. On a new eating plan called Paleo. More about that later. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...