Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ABNH Celebrates Baby Declan and A Winner!

Sorry so late with this post, but I just got back from Vegas for a weekend away with the hubby to celebrate my brother's birthday. What a fun time! The last time my husband and I got an adults only vacation was over 10 years ago so this was a special treat. We saw the Cirque De Soleil show LOVE, played BINGO (which was on my bucket list of life), hiked the desert canyons, took NAPS (whaaat? that NEVER happens at home!), shopped, went to dinner (I ate Brazilian food for the first time, pretty tasty), and went to the movies, which we don't do hardly ever either. It was like a great long date!

While I was gone, our A Blog Named Hero teamie had her baby and I didn't get to post my card here on my blog. Here is my card for new baby Declan! I adore babies so congrats Steph on your beautiful blessing.


I used the Penny Black Let's Go Wild to create this glittery banner background.


I used another Penny Black stamp set called Embellishments to make the button border.  The chipboard goodies are from Echo Park called Bundle of Joy.

I also wanted to post my winner for the Heidi Sonboul Blog Hop!


My Paper Epiphany! You Win!!!! Please email me your address and I will send this out to you!


Well that's it for me. I got to get back to reality now folks,  back to kids and work and cleaning and all that business, till next time...
Wida


19 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the gorgeous ribbon treatment. And sounds like you had an amazing weekend vacation! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely DARLING, Wida!!! And so glad to hear you had lots of fun in Vegas!!! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Such a suh-weet card--love that pink ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear that you and DH had some adult time! Your card is super sweet, love that wee elephant! Congrats to your winner! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy post, Wida! Who doesn't love a new baby and your card for baby Declan is enchanting!! Then, bonus, so happy to hear that you got some wonderful twotime with hubby after 10 years! I suspect you might have fallen in love all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your romantic getaway sounds just fabulous! What a sweet card Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so totally adorable..

    Glad you had a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card! I love that little elephant and the gorgeous glitter background. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a fab getaway! Your card is absolutely gorgeous - I love the delicate banner background. And that elephant is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beyond adorable!!! this is baby card perfection!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww man, is this card full of sweetness! Happy to hear about your getaway. TIP: Do it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is soooo cute and sweet! perfect! I heart Cirque De Soliel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty, sweet design Wida! So glad you had such a wonderful time on your 'extended date'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww... this is is totally sweet - I love that close up where I can see the glittery pennants in the background. Your trip sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...