Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day 2012



Hi Everyone!

Happy World Card Making Day! I have so much to do, but because of this special day, I had to celebrate. Cardmaking has brought me so much joy and so has this blog!

I sewed the pleats on this card with the intention of distressing the edges, but then I kind of liked the contemporary feel of the card, so I left it alone. Guess I will have to try the technique another time.

This card was specifically made for my favorite challenge, Runway Inspired Challenge




Hope you got to make something good today!



13 comments:

  1. Happy WCMD, Wida! Loving the pleats--great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft feel of this card! Those blue roses are beyond beautiful! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wida, this is gorgeous!!! Those pleats are awesome! Happy WCMD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the blue roses and the yellow pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Hope you had a great WCMD!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the pleated paper. Gorgeous flower - great job with the inspiration piece! Happy Cardmaking Weekend - one day just isn't enough - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wida this is very pretty ! I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool and so different. Love how you're always willing to try new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...