Sunday, October 28, 2012

CARDIO 7 for Paper Made Bakery

A few people who hopped with Paper Made Bakery during their October Kit release asked how I made the card I featured. I decided to make a video for my CARDIO series and show them!

Here is essentially the same card, but with a different color scheme:

Enjoy!



I made the card using the SOLD OUT :( October kit from PMB


And since I was playing around, I also made this card using my latest love, inlay technique. Its hard to tell, but the banners lay flush with the blue card stock. If you want to see the rest of it, click HERE!


can't wait for the next kit to arrive!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Great CARDIO this morning!I feel worked out.
    momnesia...so thats what it's called:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for visiting my bloggy!! I appreciate it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now getting to see your Cardio. I've had some computer issues, but I really enjoyed when it all kicked into "techno" work-out music:) Just kidding! I love look you get from the masking! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, Wida! I have to share that you totally got me in trouble ... my husband fell asleep on the couch next to me (of course, it's 2 am, what else are normal people doing?) and he about jumped out of his skin when the music came on! The volume is weird on my laptop and it's kinda stuck on the "really loud" setting. Hahaha! Anyway, I hear you about the whole buying in bulk thing. I didn't do much playing around until I bought things in bulk. I was too afraid to use them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...