Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

Ok, LOTS to link chat about!

Last night, I had my friends Caryn and Christy come over for card night. A group of us take turns hosting monthly and we try to show each other new ideas. I wanted to make gift cards for the holiday. While doing research for the best gift card holder, I found THIS awesome tutorial for a pop up gift card holder.

We cased made a card that was inspired by THIS one by the awesome Nichole Heady. See that beautiful background stamp? I won that and a TON of other stuff from JJ Bolton! Thanks JJ, I am putting your goodies to good use!





I put stickles in the green berries to make them shimmer!


and then made it into a POP UP GIFT CARD HOLDER!






it can also be used to put your family photos in it!


I am entering this into Casual Friday's Challenge, make a project using Kraft paper.





Tomorrow I will be showing a video on masking for my CARDIO series, hope you will join me!
and stay tuned this Thursday for a post showing you my new way to take photos!

Bye!

13 comments:

  1. Ummm, love! Wreath for all Seasons is such a wonderful set, and I adore that background set...I've just never bought it bc of the price. Lucky girl to win such fun goodies! Such a great way to give a gift card too - perfect for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna join your card club!!! Garage sale is going slow because it is cold & rainy:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for linking us to the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a great idea! I love your stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wida, this is so pretty!!! The second I saw it I thought "She should link this up with CAS-ual Fridays!" Duh, you already did! So glad you did! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRILLIANT! I love the idea of using it for a photo - you could even put a gift card and a photo :) So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this gift card holder! Too bad we don't live anywhere near each other. I'd love to have a card club with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! And it seems like you had a lot of fun with your friends. Aren't stamping nights the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is that? And I'm loving that you're using that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project! That little wreath is perfection and it all turned out adorable on the Kraft cardstock! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever, clever, love how the gift card pops up! I haven't seen that construction before.

    [Edgecomb Gray is one of the Historical Colors from BM, isn't it?! Love that whole collection, and edgecomb gray is such a great pick. Unfortunately I painted my house BEFORE the gray trend, so it's Shaker Beige. My Restoration Hardware Silver Sage (with chartreuse drapes!) is still working for me, but the beige could definitely go at any time now.]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card. I love the simple elegance of the cardfront, but then it opens up into a fabulous treat! Really cool Wida :) Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our first big CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love how you use the stamps there..thanks for sharing it with us as wish to use the same when design Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...