Monday, October 8, 2012

In Typical Fashion

In typical fashion, haha, I have another card for the latest RIC challenge. Still playing withe the perfect place to photograph...thanks for your patience!


Inspired by:



and the great DEBBY HUGHES...sigh

Ok, let me dissect this for you in case it is not clear:

The striped washi tape is inspired by the lace shoes
The watercolored flowers on the card is inspired by the tank
The embossed white outline of the flowers mimics the white trim of the tank
The velum is inspired by the mesh top of the tank
The gray sentiment is from the gray in the shoes
The mood is light, fresh...


Want to see a video? click HERE:

Wida

20 comments:

  1. NO disecting needed..THIS is SPOT on GORGEOUS!
    BUT I would LOVE to see a video..PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome...wow...it's super gorgeous and perfect based on the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really got this on video? GOTTA SHOW US! This is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I've got these stamps, thanks for the inspiration. Did you use masks when you stamped?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! I think this may be one of my favorites of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! I'd never thought to overlay the flowers from this set like that - I absolutely adore how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the layout and the colors and the flowers! I think the picture came out really good too! Nice background! I like how the color in the background matches with your sentiment. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this!! Such a NEAT affect and a GTRAT take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is drop dead gorgeous! When I first saw this I was like, "is that lace, heat embossing, dry embossing, vellum overlay?" Whatever you did, it's sublime! One of my new Wida faves:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fantastic!! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your win! I am not at all surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGE Congrats for your win Wida - it's a FAB, FAB card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope I get to see a video of how you made this incredible card! Congrats on your win!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw that you are the Queen of Coture, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...