Meredith MacRitchie has a new challenge out to help you get ready for the holiday's! Her challenge is called Festive Fridays. Every 2 weeks a new challenge is up to help you create those holiday projects nice and early.
She has graciously asked me to guest for her. The challenge is RUSTIC COUNTRY HOLIDAY THEMED PROJECT.
uhhh...I don't do rustic. So this is my version of rustic.
1. die cut the word blessed using silhouette file in kraft card stock
2. white emboss the flowers on the word (I used Folk Art Flowers by Wplus9)
3. Emboss woodgrain impression plate from PTI onto chartreuse card stock
4. ink edges of chartreuse with antique linen or brown ink
5. punch hearts (this one is by stampin' up) pop up below word
6. bling and tie twine for finishing touches
the challenge ends Feb 27th at midnight PST
new challenges and prizes on the 15th of the month
shout outs will be given to fab designers throughout!
and now I am going to quote Meredith because she explains it best:
We're going to draw a winner from players who participate in 15 or more of our challenges (there will be 20 by year's end), and offer $40 to spend at their favourite online store (we'll give a choice of three that we trust). Basically, players will be asked to showcase all their FF projects by the last challenge of the year, and we'll draw one.
Thanks Meredith for having me and go play along...maybe I will learn a few things about this RUSTIC thing and how it's done proper.