SOOOOO...you ready for my creation?
- I cut strips of paper in different sizes and overlapped them onto a piece of card stock, kind of washi tape-ish but with the pattered paper.
- Then I inked the edges to give it a uniform look (Betsy Veldman taught me that, not personally, but I read it on her blog. And if she says it, I do it)
- Next I cut a die cut shape out of the patterned paper
- I traced the shape with a pencil lightly onto the golden card stock base so that I could see where the image was going to be
- I then stamped the image and sentiment in black versa fine ink and erased the pencil lines
- Lastly, I popped up the patterned paper with pop ups, and YOU ARE DONE!
Want to win a prize? Enter below
a Rafflecopter giveaway