Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: By the Numbers Challenge Submission #2


Here is my second card for the challenge...
Here is the inspiration photo by Moxi Fab World 




The stitching was very interesting to me, but I have trouble keeping my stitches perfect, like Lucy Abrams, so I decided to approach it a bit differently, using mat pack and paper piercing tool by Stampin' Up! 






 Supplies: Stampin Up! Heart and Brackets Die and Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, seam binding, stamp and felt PTI


2 comments:

  1. love the shape of this heart and the simplicity of the design. I imagine a pop of pink on the inside....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wida! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...