Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Berry Berry Mediocre

I bought the most delicious strawberries the other day...and I ate them, then I found these little berries in my stash and felt inspired...and full :)!

Some days you feel like you rocked it as a mom, wife, worker, and cardmaker, and somedays, not so much. This is one of those cards that had a lot of potential and then fell flat at the end. Maybe it is the color combo or the speckled chocolate sprinkles on the kraft cardstock, but the berry is not as a standout as it was when I bought the package of them. I might try again with a brighter color scheme. Anyhoo, I'm still posting it because I made it with love.

Also some of you wanted to know who won the card competitions. You can find one here:


and here:






Supplies: Jolee's berry, seam binding, sentiment and speckles is from Stampin Up! and Martha Stewart punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...