I've been busy and haven't posted in a while so I thought I would share what I'm up to...
1. Yes, I have been creating, just less. I hope you will check out the Penny Black blog March 17-21st. I will be guesting on the blog. Look at this cool poster they made for the "event". *blushing*
2. Painting my house. Exterior paint color is STRESSFUL! I have spent a ton of money on little samples and I think I am close to a final color choice. I decided to repaint my front door too. Top of the list is a color called Mumbo Jumbo by Kwal Paints. Cross your fingers it's cool and not crazy!
3. In all the stress of painting and spring cleaning, this song (Human Touch by Bruce Springsteen) seems to get played a lot. I appreciate Bruce Springsteen more and more.
4. I bought some shoes! They make me feel fancy and at LEAST 5'5" ;)). I got them at TJ Maxx.
5. I started watching THE FOLLOWING and boy is it getting good. TV is finally coming out of reality TV (though I like that too), and making shows feel like movies which is pretty good for this mom of 4! Kevin Bacon is aging better than me, but that's ok...it's not actually, but I am trying to be positive!!
6. I am still pinning on Pinterest! It makes me feel like I am being creative when I don't have time to actually be. Here is one of my favorites lately...SO INSPRIRING
Ok well that's it for now. I hope you all are doing some great things too and I would love to hear about it!