Friday, June 21, 2013

Super-Brella and One of my Favorite Cards I Have Ever Made

My blogging pal and teamie on 2 design teams, Nina Yang,  has designed some super timeless stamps and matching dies that you HAVE to get. the sizes of the tags are perfect and the style will never be dated. The die even comes with a reinforcer so its super trendy too! With the sets I made this card. I have to say I adore it!

The possibilities are endless...






Simply Tags can be found at Avery Elle! I used the stripes from the Texture Tiles stamp set on the small tag and the small heart from the Simple tags set in the center.

Texture Tiles
Simple Tags
Simple Tags Die
       

The strip on the side of the square came from the American Crafts paper pack which had the complimentary strip of patterned paper already in place. I just made my square die fit above the hole in the center. 





I am entering this in the Moxi Fab World The Mixy-Match Challenge.


I must share my latest purchase with you all. It's called a SUPERBRELLA and it's awesome!! Here is a pic from the internet. Got mine from the Home Depot for 39.99. My kids love it. It's half tent half umbrella!


24 comments:

  1. LOVE the superbrella!! Perfect for watching fireworks :D And that card is amazing... so CAS, so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super gorgeous! We have one of those umbrellas, too. Use it all the time for rainy soccer games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used, and it is one of your best - it looks so ... balanced. I have ummed and aahed about that stamp set and dies, but you have convinced my I NEED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, love the die, love that super-brella! You are kicking off the weekend with some STYLE, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's with the "eat me" in that stamp set? Poison pen, anyone? I think I kinda need that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and sweet and yummy mix of patterns! fab card, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tag card Wida! You are tempting me TOO much with Avery Elle.
    PS Is the family included with the Superumbrella?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card Wida! Oh...and thanks for the temptation to order more Avery Elle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this couldn't be any cuter! Love the tiny card and the splash of colour it gives. Enjoy the superbrella, looks FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card, Wida! And that superbrella is fantastic! I want one for the beach! Are they quick to set up?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Wida and that is an umbrella I wish we had when the kids were playing soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mixy matchy and yes...LOVE the tag die...I've used it quite a few times! My family, too, has something similar...such a funny name, superbrella...its definitely perfect to use on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous Wilda! I love the clean lines and wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this Wida! So sweet. The grays are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your design and mixed & matched so well! I love the attention to detail - ie the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  16. PERFECT pattern combination, layout, stamping...everything! just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mixy matchy and oh, so cute!! And you gotta love that super-brella! I want three of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Wida! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where the heck have I been? I love this card!!! So well balanced!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...