Monday, June 10, 2013

A Blog Named Hero and Neat and Tangled UNITE!





Today we are showcasing a special collaboration at a Blog Named Hero. I chose to work with Swirly Twirly Tags from Neat and Tangled Stamps. Sometimes you make a card and you think...now who am I gonna give this to?

Well I actually gave this to a neighbor who gave us some fresh eggs from her CHICKENS! HA! Love it when a card and situation come together like that. Now check out A Blog Named Hero and see what the other gals came up with using their Neat & Tangled Stamps!




My Supplies:



12 comments:

  1. Super duper cute lil' scene! And I always love how you twirl your twine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile too. You can't have enough happy cards. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love that you colored the birds different. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the perfect card for your neighbor with chickens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the colors you chose for the birds and the cute clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet, Wida! I love how you added the birds to that Memory Box diecut. I have that one, but have only used it for winter scenes-- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww :-) this is super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright mix of colours and patterns here Wida! And I always love your twine treatments too - I wish mine would look like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...