Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CARDIO

Betcha wondering what the big plan for my blog was.

Well, here it is. I am going to start making a card and a video. I am going to call it a CARDIO which is totally fitting for my blog since I am a nurse practitioner and I have a special love for the heart (got my nursing start on the telemetry/cardiac floor).

CARDIO 1 features me making this card which I am entering in the PDCC #127. It also features my daughter Anya. I have 4 kids and I think in the future, I will have to dub music because there is no chance in not getting interrupted by one of them :( so please excuse that part of it.






My card was inspired by the awesome Michelle Wooderson who uses splatter, pattern, and color in a comfortable country confection.

edited to include: sadly, my big plan is on delay. technical difficulties. I hope to have this figured out tonight, but the challenge is ending, so I am entering it now. stay tuned.

Frustrated,
Wida

update: CARDIO is UP! click here

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous clean and graphic card, yet you still have the fun layers and elements. A great mix of design styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cardio idea....you'll have to let me know when it's up and running.

    And I just adore the random yet well-placed splatter on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card, Wida!Love the layering and delightful design! Your new feature sounds exciting! Can't wait to see the debut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Wida! LOVE that sweet, little apple in connection with the rows! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card design, love it. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...