Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virginia's View Challenge #2

Another day, another card...

This time it's another attempt to win a challenge at Lily Pad Cards. I had a particular card in mind, but when my friend Angela was over today we brainstormed this beauty:





I have included a second photo below because it is hard to see the white clouds embossed on the white background. I wanted to add a sentiment, but couldn't figure out where to put it, so I gave up and left it be.



Now Angela likes more ornate cards, but I had to stay loyal to my more simple design. Maybe one day I will figure out how to embellish a card with lots of goodies and still make it look wonderful. Until then...

Here is the inspiration photo:




Ok that's all the magic I can muster in one day,

Wida

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Wida! Love your take on Virginia's View - and so glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would make a great we've moved or congratulations to a new home card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design!! Love the subtle cloud background and the bright colors for the house!! I just adore this! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad! Thanks for playing, Wida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...