Thursday, November 28, 2013

Truly Amazing


Hi! This is a test for my email followers. I have been having trouble sending out multiple posts in a single email (for example if I have 2 posts in a day) so my blog pal Taheerah did some tinkering and I am testing to see if it works. I hope that you get 2 POSTS with this email. So I am reverting this back to draft and republishing! 

Crossing my fingers!


Truly Amazing

The other night my neighbor, Heather,  came over for a card night. Lots of fun chatting about work and getting to know each other better. We made 4 cards, but this one was her favorite. So I decided to post it!

I am entering this in the Case Study Challenge this week and Wplus 9 mood board! I am a big fan of  Keisha Campbell, look at this AMAZING card:


I was inspired by the stripes, the banner and the flowers. 


love the twine, the greens, and the gold in the scissors. 



Supplies by i {heart} papers:
Stamp: Wplus9 Write on Ribbon
Paper: Crate Paper
Ribbon: Divine Twine
Dies: Write on Ribbon Die, Classic Scallop Border Die

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wida!
    if that is gold embossing on those flowers I love it! if not I still love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are sooooo amazing!! Love love love the pattern paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun having crafty meet ups! Your card is so sweet, awesome colors! Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Love the mix of patterns, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card (I love greens!). Love the trailing bow tails too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog from the Sweet Stamp Shop! Loved what you did with the new set. Your creations are gorgeous! I am a fellow Colorado crafter- yay! And a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving :-) I subscribe via email, and I got this muti-posts feed just fine! Totally love your card. That could fit so many people I know! Thanks for sharing, and hope your day is full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Beautiful card - love it! Great layout, great colors...everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...