Friday, November 16, 2012

AWESOME ANGELINE




I am disappointed in myself that I missed CASEing Angeline Yong last week on Case Study Challenge! This time, I went to work right away. I don't know if I have shared this with you, but there are a few people out there who can get me to buy things online because I am a very impatient person and I want my stuff RIGHT NOW! Anyway, Angeline is one of those people. So is Cristina Kowalczyk which is how I found myself clicking BUY when it came to this WPlus9 stamp set!

Buy I digress, I love the look of the original card. I decided to use a butterfly made of acetate which gave the country vibe the original had. I also went with a bit more muted color scheme. Here is Angeline's stunning card.


I kept wanting to make it more, I am still trying to resist putting glitter on it (my favorite embellishment effect), but the beauty of it is in it's simplicity and focus on the sentiment.


14 comments:

  1. Love this simple and understated beauty! And I love it on your windowsill, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so NAILED the challenge! I love that oyu kept it muted and warm--( glitter is a hard thing to resist)! I know what you mean about someone who is more of an enabler because they know how to show the elements off! Well, pretty soon you will be one :) Happy weekend, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this in the gallery ... looks just as good on your blog as it did in the thumbnail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Wida. I think you'll have to make another one just to satisfy the glitter craving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this... and I know a few bloggers out there too who are far too good at enabling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great set! Love how you made the CASE your own :) THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your take on the challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have just done the most wonderful job with this card! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's perfect the way it is Wida! I love the grid background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...