Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shakin' It With Paper Made Bakery






I am addicted to making shaker cards. They are really fun, but they take careful attention. One false move and you have to start over...but do you? Click HERE to find out how I saved this card from disaster!

This card was made for 2 reasons.

1. The elements were from this month's Paper Made Bakery Kit :)

 2. I wanted to CASE this month's muse at Case Study Challenge. Here is Julia Stainton's beautiful card. She was another card maker that I followed before jumping into the blog world myself:


I used the circle for the window of my shaker card and the orange dots were the inspiration for the sprinkles inside the shaker card. 

Ok, well that is all for me folks. 

Wida

10 comments:

  1. What a great rescue :0) Love the big confetti to match the big sentiment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love shaker cards!! SO much fun! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...what a great idea for a shaker card and confetti! Very clever! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mega love this card, Wida! The bow is fabulous and I'm so loving the lettering! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for you! Congrats on the Top Three recognition! Shaker cards are so fun. I love the "stuff" you put in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great save! I love shaker cards but rarely make them. Whenever I see them in my reader, the song goes off in my head, "Shake it! Shake, shake it...shake it like a polaroid picture" - which my stepdaughter (when she was 6) used to sing as, "shake it like a boo-wa-di-ja" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...