Friday, May 4, 2012

You know you're GOOD when you are known by ONE NAME



Supplies: stamps medallian stampin up! sentiment My Thoughts Exactly Banner Die PTI

I am entering Case Study Challenge #89 whose muse this month is AGA!  Here is the card that my card was inspired by:

Aga, Aga, Aga. Your work is like a piece of Art. I have said that many times here on my little blog and I mean it still. When I first discovered Aga, I spent the entire day looking at her blog. The cards were so beautiful, I couldn't stop. Next thing I knew, I was at the first post. sigh...

Ok, maybe my name will be famous one day too...BIG SIGH...

Wida


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Wida! I always forget to enter this challenge. I love Case Study. Just seems like there are not enough hours in a day to get all the crafty challenges done that I want to do. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on Aga's card, Wida! Love the colorful banner idea! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your take!!!!!! I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... This card popped out in my GR. At first, I was intrigued by those colors against the black, but free seeing it up close... wow!!! That medallion bkgr... *swoon*

    Happy weekend, my friend! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with this challenge!!! Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your name's got the same kinda ring to it and your cards are gorgeous too :0)
    Love this brilliant take on Aga's card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I join you in your awe of Aga! Love your embossed background and pop of colour banners :) I will think of you as Wida now...only one name :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out so very cool! Great take on Aga's inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your die cut banners are fabulous! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous take on Aga's card! I'm glad it's not just me who drools over her blog ;D
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, Wida... you crack me up! Absolutely fabulous card!! I guess I'm not good, since I'm known by two names at least, lol... Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week! xx Chupa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colorful banners are so cute! So glad you're inspired by Aga this month (aren't we all?). Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...