Monday, March 12, 2012

Case Study Challenge #81

Case Study Challenge #81 featuring Laura Bassen :)

who

is

awesome




I am a HUGE Laura fan. I tried to keep her elements: the button, chair, ribbon, sentiment, colors because, well, why change it if it's already so wonderful?

Supplies: stamps stampin Up and Hero Art/Studio Calico

I really don't know how to paper piece. But if it's good enough for Laura, it's good enough for me. Going to give it a try in the future.

thank you for stopping by,

Wida


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration Wida! Love how you used the strips of ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of hers to!! It's been fun playing with her work this month :) Love that ribbon treatment!! Very creative! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...